Monday 11 February 2013

My first #OOTD

So this is it, my first OOTD post - (Outfit Of The Day) therefore i suppose i should admit that YES i am one them! I take a lot of photos of a lot of things and I hash-tag everything as well... I suppose it's a kind of guilty pleasure, and then their is always the added convenience of having a picture wardrobe!

NEXT; White tailored blazer. TOPSHOP; Cropped high-neck top, Chunky leather ankle boots. RIVER ISLAND; Black high-waisted pencil skirt. Vintage falling-leaf necklace.

Please excuse the poor picture quality... but the iphone camera was all i had to hand on this sleepy Sunday! I decided to take my Dad out and treat him to a birthday lunch... doesn't sound quite as rock 'n' roll as the outfit but that was the occasion, so after asking him where he'd like to go, like any typical man he couldn't give me a straight answer or a DRESS CODE! Therefore i opted for this fitted combo - smartened up with white tailoring and a little added edge with a chunky heel and statement necklace!

No comments:

Post a Comment