Friday 22 February 2013

En route to LFWend - 22/02/13

So this morning I'm on route to the most prestigious week (end) in fashion. LFWend at Somerset house. After a lack of sleep, and an early start I'm really excited too see what the event has to offer!

Tickets for the event are available from £15.5O-£40.00 depending on how much of the event you would like to experience.

I have chosen the shop and catwalk ticket which gives me exclusive access to the shopping department and a catwalk trend show.

There is also the very special Luxe ticket available for those who would like to be treated like a V.I.P for the day - These tickets are available from £120.00-£165.00.

For more information about LFWend or to still book tickets you vist the following link:

http://www.londonfashionweekend.co.uk

I'm off to have a fantastic day of shopping and catwalk shows with my friend Laura. Getting my wages on the same day as this a shopping event is really going to test my will-power.

If you want to know more about a day at LFWend I will be updating this post after the event!

No comments:

Post a Comment