Saturday 13 April 2013

A Chic Weekender

So i have been away from blogging for a couple of weeks! No excuse i've just been too busy as of late, partying, working and working some more. Although it might sound boring tonight I'm staying in (But with an exciting shoot to prep for tomorrow i feel it's acceptable) giving me chance to catch up on my blog and make final preparations for tomorrow. Last weekend however was far more EXCITING and the wardrobe had a lot more to say than this evenings pink dressing gown. 

We all know the 'Saturday night outfit' always takes a lot of planning, but last weekend I impressed myself by ordering a dress from ASOS.COM the day before, it was EXACTLY what I had been pacing up and down the high-street for and I even managed to order the right size

I must also praise ASOS.COM for it's amazing delivery service although it's let me down in the past I paid £5.95 for next day delivery having ordered my item around 5pm, and it had arrived at my front door by 9:30am the following morning!(The ASOS fashion fairy's had a very busy evening).

I had opted for a classic LBD with a deep V sweetheart neckline, from TFNC, at a bargain price of £38.00 it's definitely a 'buy it now' and don't feel guilty if you only wear it once item (Like a lot of the things girls buy).


TFNC Midi Dress with Plunge Neck - £38.00 - ASOS
Image: asos.com 

Ticking the boxes of this seasons key piece dress as a strapless, midi length LBD, I styled it with classic make-up and a chic Audery Hepburn-esque high bun. Helping to accentuate the neckline, dressed by a gold mesh rhinestone necklace; £16.50 from Dorothy Perkins. 


Mesh Rhinestone necklace - £16.50 - Dorothy Perkins
Image: dorothyperkins.com
LOUD Hi Vamp Platform Sandels - £58.00 - Topshop
Image: topshop.com

To give the overlook a slight-edge I opted for a pair of HI VAMP Topshop heels, with a thick buckle fastening ankle strap, at just £58, in comparison to the price points of other heels featured in the Topshop range; this is a great price point, accessorizing with my trusty gold metallic clutch bag (an item that seems to go with EVERYTHING).


Myself and the Stylish Lauren who wears Black Body; American Apparel and Printed Skirt from Sparkle 
and Fade; Urban Outfitters (Typical girls toilet photo)

So there we have it... a COMPLETE Saturday night outfit for under £100.00. YES! I'm shocked too but it appears it can be done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment